We are NeoTech Finance , a simpler tool to build on new projects. We are using cutting edge technology in both hardware and software to recreate a 1:1 exact replica of the Earth in utterly digital form, enabling thousands of new applications to be spun off on top of our new Metaverse, enabling startups, enterprises, and people alike to take part in this new technological revolution. Our metaverse infrastructure will bring a big plus to the entire metaverse ecosystem, we want every metaverse project to use our data in recreating real life experiences.
What’s in It for You?
- Truly agile, fast-paced environment without a ton of unnecessary paperwork and complex decision-making
- Opportunity for growth and career development for everyone in our team
- Opportunity to work with International and challenging projects which will further develop your skill set and help you stay up to date with the latest developments in Web3 and marketing
- A friendly working environment where team spirit is integral
- Develop strategic approaches to social media campaigns, including identifying target audiences and creating content that resonates with them;
- Managing the day-to-day operations of social media accounts, including posting content that is relevant to an audience’s interests
- Monitoring the performance of social media campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement or changes in strategy
- Analysing data from social media channels to measure the impact of campaigns and adjust future efforts accordingly
- Creating content for social media channels using tools such as blogs, podcasts, video, or images
- Interacting with followers via social media platforms to answer questions and resolve issues
- Collaborating with other departments within an organisation to develop branding strategies and campaigns
- Researching new social media platforms that may be appropriate for their business
- Present to Senior Management
- Experience as a social media manager for a web3 project or a similar role (be specific, and include the number of years of experience)
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Craft engaging content
- Organized and able to multitask