We are NeoTech Finance , a simpler tool to build on new projects. We are using cutting edge technology in both hardware and software to recreate a 1:1 exact replica of the Earth in utterly digital form, enabling thousands of new applications to be spun off on top of our new Metaverse, enabling startups, enterprises, and people alike to take part in this new technological revolution. Our metaverse infrastructure will bring a big plus to the entire metaverse ecosystem, we want every metaverse project to use our data in recreating real life experiences.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new technology, transforming the real world into the metaverse.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary
- Full Software Lifecycle application development – designing, coding, debugging and documenting applications.
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability.
- Enabling relevant stakeholders’ concerns to be identified, considered, and, when appropriate, addressed during the development of the product.
- Work directly with the designers to ensure that their vision is shared with your ability to enhance existing features and add new systems extending an established code base.
- Modernise existing systems and implement complete new game systems as required.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable C# code.
- Maintain project confidentiality and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as requested
- Be a creative thinker and bring ideas to life through developing our 3D infrastructure
- At least one fully shipped product.
- Deep knowledge of Unity.
- Deep knowledge of .NET and C#.
- Knowledge of interfacing with backoffice servers.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing.
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code.
- Strong organizational skills with a good sense of design with outstanding communication skills.
- Passion and dedication